The rustic cottages are complete housekeeping units with fully equipped kitchens including microwave. All units are carpeted and have, TV, A/C, electric heat and patios with picnic tables and grills. All bedding and towels are provided. Limited housekeeping service is available.
The Juniper is one bedroom with two queen beds. The patio overlooking the sanctuary creates the perfect setting for a summer picnic. Maximum occupancy of 5.
Juniper Cottage Living Area
Juniper Cottage Bedroom
APRIL 27 – JUNE 7:
Starting at $69 Weeknights/ $89 Friday, Saturday and Holidays* (Rates vary based on room types)
JUNE 8 – SEPTEMBER 4:
Starting at $99 Weeknights / $129 Friday, Saturday and Holidays* (Rates vary based on room types)
SEPTEMBER 5 – OCTOBER 28
Starting at $89 Weeknights / $109 Friday, Saturday and Holidays* (Rates vary based on room types)
Based on Single or Double Occupancy.
Two and three night minimum stay required and + $10for Holiday and Special Event Weekends.
Prices subject to change.
* The Cottage Daily and Weekly rates include a maximum occupancy of 2 per unit. Additional charges will apply for additional guests.
Cottages require a minimum of 3 nights stay - Less than a 3 night stay is based on availability.
||Cot / Crib
||$10 / night
||$5 / per stay
Check-In Time 3:00PM
Check-Out Time 10:30AM
Reservation / Cancellation Policy
• A one night deposit provides mutual protection and is required to hold your reservation.
• Reservations are not effective until deposit is received.
• Deposit is credited to the last day of your stay.
• You are guaranteed the entire reserved period.
• Phone reservations will only be held for five days unless deposit is received. Balance due upon check-in.
• If reservations are canceled more than 15 days prior to the arrival date, less a $25.00 office charge.
• With less than 15 days notice, the deposit less the $25 office charge will be transferred to a Gift Certificate.
• No refunds on early departures.
• In the event of a change in plans upon or after arrival, for any reason, cancellation policy still applies.