Check-In Time after 3:00 PM
Check-Out Time before 10:30 AM
Reservation / Cancellation Policy
• A one night deposit provides mutual protection and is required to hold your reservation.
• Reservations are not effective until deposit is received.
• Deposit is credited to the last day of your stay.
• You are guaranteed the entire reserved period.
• Phone reservations will only be held for five days unless deposit is received. Balance due upon check-in.
• If reservations are canceled more than 15 days prior to the arrival date, less a $15.00 office charge.
• With less than 15 days notice, the deposit less the $15 office charge will be transferred to a Gift Certificate.
• No refunds on early departures.
• In the event of a change in plans upon or after arrival, for any reason, cancellation policy still applies.
Senior discounts for persons over 60 and AAA discounts available if staying 2 nights or more.
No Discounts on Holiday or Festival Weekends.
Pets are allowed in specified rooms and cottages, for an economical fee of only $30. Please inquire prior to arrival.